Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy 27th Birthday Dustin!!

Dustin Lynn Enslinger was born on this day, August 19, in 1981! He was the first child for his young parents, and he brought absolute joy and happiness to them (other than the fact that he was nearly a month overdue! Poor Patty!) He was to be the only Enslinger grandson to carry on the name! *No pressure.* Today I would just like to say that I am SO thankful for this man in my life! He is an amazing man, a sweet husband, and a wonderful father! Enjoy a small array of pictures to celebrate his birth and life!

Here is that sweetl baby, at 20 days old, whose birth is definitely worth celebrating today!



Dustin grew and continued to be a joy to his family! Here he is at 8 months old. Does Jack resemble him at all? :) Maybe just a little bit!



Here he is at age 7, just because I needed to include an embarassing picture! :) What a guy!



Here, at age 10, you can see in those beautiful eyes that he has always been a sweet, smart, senstitive boy! BTW, nice hair and pink shirt, Dustin! :)



Dustin graduated from high school in 1999. He knew exactly what he wanted to do with his life. He cruised through school graduating from Kansas State University and then getting a Master's from Utah State all before the age of 24. He is truly amazing and so intelligent in so many ways. And nowadays, he does an awesome job as an Athletic Trainer for Montana State!



I truly feel like God had a hand in bringing us together, especially at the time that He did. We began dating a little after Dustin's birthday in 2003. While we were dating, Dustin helped me and my family through some very difficult and trying experiences. I will forever be thankful that he was in my life through some of my darkest and most trial filled days!



I felt like (and still feel like) the luckiest woman in the world to be married to such a handsome, loving, sweet, hard working, smart, wonderful man! What a happy day! And what a catch he was and is still!! :)



Dustin has accomplished so many great things in his life so far. But by far the greatest thing he does, or will ever do, is that he is the best father in the world to Jack! Jack absolutely adores him, and they really are best buddies! Dustin is such a fun, tender, loving father!



Happy Birthday Daddy/Dustin! We love you!

Love,
Heather and Jack (and Chewie)

2 comments:

Cory & Rebeca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN! Miss you guys and hope to see you guys the next time you're in Logan!

Mindy said...

Are you sure that that is what Chewie would say if he could talk?? I mean, that is putting a lot of words into a dog's mouth. But what do I know? Never being married, a mom, or a real dog owner myself. ;) DUSTIN: I heart the photo of you with the glasses. Such a stud. :) Thank you for being so good to one of my favorite people on the planet!! :)