Saturday, September 19, 2009

FRIENDS!

We have some great friends up here in B-town, and we have had a lot of fun with them this summer. Here is just some of our adventures!

Jack playing with some animal friends at the fair!

Jack petting some furry bunny friends at the fair!

Abe and Jack playing in the pool!

Little pals - Jackson, Abe, and Jack! (Impossible to get all 3 to look at the camera at the same time!!)

Chelsy and Jackson, Missy and Abe, Jack and me, and Missy and Garrett.

Tucker and Jack at the Splash Park.
Playing with Cooper at the Splash park!
Our good friends, the Orrs, moved away this summer. We had a nice get together to say goodbye! Here is Jack saying goodbye to his buddy Eli.
All my gal pals gathered to say goodbye to the Orr family! I sure do love my friends!
Amy and me! I seriously miss this awesome, funny lady! Why do my fun friends have to move away!?
Well at the Orr farewell party, I met a new friend who just moved here. She has a little guy a few months older than Jack, so a friend for him too! I took them on an adventure hike to the M! And even though our hike turned a litty crazy....uh into a rock climbing excursion, these guys thankfully still want to be our friends!
Jack and I at the M overlook. Isn't our valley beautiful?
It is nice to have hiking, walking, playing friends! Here we areAt Palisade Falls with our new friends!!
Jack's "girlfriend"/favorite babysitter, Morgan, came back for the summer and begged Dustin and me to go on a date so we had to oblige her! Here they are hanging out before we left!
An UNWANTED summer visitor!! I HATE spiders and found this bad boy on our fence in our backyard!
I watched one of my friend's little girls for a couple of weeks. Even though they fought a lot, Jack loved having a friend to play with every day. Here is crazy Jack and Gwyn coloring!
Gwyn and Jack at the Spash Park. Poor Gwyn didn't have her swimsuit, so she wore one of Jack's! :)
Playing in the sand with Gwyn. The other day we went to the park again, and Gwyn and her mom were there. Oh the joy Jack had of getting to play in the sand with her again! :)
With Gwyn at the Dinosaur Park.
Enjoying some otter pops with Gwyn and playing in the pool in the backyard.
We also got a visit from one of Dustin's old GAs/Jack's babysitter/girlfriend, Joanne, who moved away to Wyoming. She was very excited to see how much Jackie Bean has changed over the summer!
It really has been a summer full of friends and fun!

1 comment:

My Many Coloured Days said...

Yeah for friends... and adventures! It's fun catching up on your summer with you.