Monday, April 26, 2010

Some fun visitors!

A couple weeks ago my mom, Lisa, and Lily came up to visit us. It was my mom's Spring Break, and Lisa and Lily came too! It was so fun to have them here for a few days, and of course, the visit went by way too fast! We played, went on walks, my mom and Lisa got sick, went out to eat, and shopped. My mom spoiled Jack and baby boy! :) It was so fun to have them up for a visit! They sure are lots of fun, and it was nice to have them here for company while Dustin went away for a football scrimmage thing for a couple of days!

Here is Lisa and Jack building a sweet marble tower.
Jack and Lily on our walk!
Me and Leathal and our kiddos!
Grandma and Jack throwing rocks in the pond!
Jack REALLY enjoyed throwing rocks in....
A LOT!!
Jack and his wonderful Grandma!
Me and my little man!
My cute sis and me!
Lily was zoning during our walk!
Jack swinging at the park!
This was Jack's first time doing this!
I was impressed by his balance and focus!
Jack by the dino!
Jack insisted on pushing Lily!
We took some fun pictures after church. Here is cute little Lily Lynn in her Easter dress!
Lily and Lisa
I think this picture is funny. It looks like Jack is saying, "What's up?"
Our family!
A close up, but you can still see the big belly beast!
My handsome boys!
Me and my amazing mommy!
Cheese!
My sweetie!
Jack with his Grandma! He always wants to go to Grandma's house!
Lily getting out some wiggles before they left!
\
Me and Lisa!
Jack making a crazy face and practically strangling Lily!
A little better of a pic...Lily was a good sport to put up with Jack! Jack was not quite sure what to think of Lily crawling over and touching his toys.....he will have to learn pretty soon to deal with that! :)

Thanks for the visit! We loved having you here!

2 comments:

Whitney B. Balls said...

Heather,
you may not feel like it but you are a cute pregnant woman! Best of luck through the remaining weeks!

bryceandjamie said...

Looks like fun! Don't you love when grandma comes to visit?! Good luck with the last few weeks of your pregnancy. Can't wait to see pics of your new little guy!