Saturday, June 12, 2010

Picture Overload!

Wow! With going back to work and having two kiddos, etc. I have been a major blogger slacker. So instead of a lot of words. Here is a bunch of pictures. (I still have lots more to put up from when Dustin's parents and my sister Lisa were here!)
Here is crazy Jack! Man, I love those eyes!
This is Zander about a week old in the outfit Jack wore home from the hospital. The pic kind of makes it look like it fit him. It didn't. It was HUGE on him!
It was wonderful having Grandma here. But this is before she was leaving to head to Roswell to help my sis.
My sweetie!
Jack and Daddy playing swords/fight!
I got to have snuggle time during sword fight time.
Awesome pic of crazy Jack!
Me and my boys (even Chewie!)
I am sure Jack is being VERY helpful in this picture. Probably bouncing Zander's chair.
Bath time!
He likes it!
Taking Grandma to the airport!
Zan the Man!
Jack likes to hold Zander's hand when we drive. So cute!
Jack enjoyed the food all of our wonderful friends provided for us, especially the Twinkie dinner someone gave us.
Jack sharing his cars with Zander
My cutie!
And because Zander had his hands in his mouth, Jack had to pose the same way...
On our first family walk!
Jack and Daddy throwing rocks in the pond.
Jack and Mommy!
Playing in the sand box at the Dino Park!
Jack talking with Zander! (This is when he is so sweet!)
Once again posing like Zander!
I sure do love my boys!
Jack in his awesome bball clothes!
Daddy and his sons!
Jack holding Z.
Riding bikes!
Chewie tickling Zander!
Dustin all handsome for his interview day at University of Wyoming! (P.S. He got the job! We are moving to Laramie, Wyoming at the end of the month....thus more craziness!! More on that later!)
Sitting in my Boppy!
Peaceful at bath time again!
My handsome dude!
Look at those arms and legs....our little spider monkey!
When my mom came back from Roswell for a day, she took me to buy lots of flowers. While I took a nap, my mom and Jack potted them all for me! Wondeful!
These pics crack me up...Jack was jumping of the deck for us.....Ready....
Set....
Face plant! :)
Our family!
Mellow Zander!
Pouty, lacking sleep Jack!
Saying bye to Grandma Hansen one more time.
Kind of crappy pic cuz we just set the timer. Love that Chewie is in the pic too!
Love my mom! (And that Chewie looks awesome in this pic too!)
Jack and Zander!
Lining up cars.
Dustin lounging with his boys!
And just cuz I had to include this.....Zander projectile pooped all over me! GROSS!

2 comments:

Cory & Rebeca said...

love all your pics! Your boys are adorable and just love your family! Good luck with the move to Laramie and send congrats to Dustin for us. Love you!

bryceandjamie said...

Love the pictures. Your little boys are simply adorable!