Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Summer Wrap Up

Yes it is December 14th and I am just now doing a summer wrap up and then moving on to all of our Fall Fun. I have not been in the blogging mood apparently for months now.  I need to get in gear so we can document all of the fun we are having in our lives right now!  So here is our summer wrap up!   We really did have a fun filled summer just at home in Laramie, besides all of our fun trips.  

We took several trips to the splash park and wading pool here in town.
Love Jack all ready to go here!
Enjoyed some summer rain storms!  
Worked out! :)  
Snuggled with Daddy any chance we could get! (BTW, Jack's shirt says, Mom:  Like Dad, Only Smarter.)
Z made lots of messes!   
 Played at our house!
Went to a Carnival here in town!  I love Jack's face in this first picture!  
 Went to many parks, many times!
 Jack calls this one the Spiderman park because it has this thing to climb on that looks like a giant web!  

 
I really am so grateful that we live so close to so many parks.  We just hop on the bike or in the car and there are many parks to choose from!  

Jack and Dustin went on a Father/Son outing to "Cars 2."
 Painted toenails! :)  
 Here are my boys looking so handsome after church one Sunday!
 And one more final set of pictures that make me smile! My goofy, cute boys! :)  

No comments: