Tuesday, September 11, 2012

December....completed. Bring on 2012!!

Hallelujah!  I am finally finishing up blogging 2011! Can you say, BEHIND!! :)  Anyway, here is how we finished the year!  

Christmas morning and all ready for church!  My cute little family!    
Showing off a few of our favorite Christmas gifts:  DVD players for the car, a new sleeping bag, and a remote control helicopter!  
Our family Christmas party this year was after Christmas.  We had a fun time doing the Christmas story, eating yummy food, opening gifts, having a visit from Buddy the Elf, and visiting as a family!  Everyone was together this year and it was awesome.....and crazy with 13 adults and 18 kids!  
Highlights of the Christmas program we did down at my mom's school.  We also enjoyed a little singing and watching Grandma Hansen's video that was played at her funeral.  

Rick being a good sport as Buddy the Elf! :)  
The craziness of everyone in Mom and Dad's living room opening presents!  
My cute mom and Dad.  Bottom pic is showing off the fancy camera we got them for Christmas!





































Crazy family pictures!     
My siblings and I, and then the bottom pic with spouses!  I love this cute, crazy family of mine! And I love this picture of us all!
More family fun - bowling!  
 And of course we had to let my boys experience some Charlies Ice Cream after!

A fun visit to Grandma and Grandpa Belnap's house. We had fun visiting, eating Grandma's delicious spread of food...
 And having Grandpa take us for rides on his 4-wheeler!!
I sure love my  beautiful and amazing Grandparents!  

 Other highlights of Christmas time:  Visit with Grandpa Hansen, dinner with my good pal and amazing friend, Mindy Marie, my mom and I stopped with the boys one night to go through the fun lights in Willard Bay!! :)

 And finally New Years Eve!  We had a fun party at Rick and Stacy's house.  We had a Just Dance contest with brackets and everything! It was awesome to see people in my family shake their groove thang....including my Mom and Dad!!



 And one final picture from 2011! Me with my sisters! I sure love them!  P.S. Lisa is a creeper McCreeperton behind Jack while he tries to enjoy his root beer float! :)

Wahoo! I am finally ready to blog about 2012.....and it is only September 2012! :)

2 comments:

NAT said...

I love all of your updates. Especially the pictures of your family at Christmas. I just barely got my blog updated. It's a chore, I know.

Mindy said...

Chica! Hahaha! This happened so long ago I forgot we took a photo! Can I get the original mailed to me?????????? :)