Thursday, January 29, 2009

Christmas came again...

Since we have been home from Christmas, we have received 2 more Christmas packages in the mail. Mostly stuff for Jack. The first was a package from Jack's great aunt and uncle, Kathy and John, in Colorado. Here he is opening his present:

And here Jack is playing with the sweet baseball stand he got.

Then we got a package from Dustin's sister. Jack got very spoiled and so did Dustin and I. I got the Lost Season 3 set and Dustin got the two newest Batman movies. Jack got a ball popper push toy and a talking lawn mower. Very fun toys! I think though that Dustin and his sister are in a competition to see who can buy who's kid the more loud or annoying toy....I think right now it is a tie.
Here is Jack opening up one of his presents!

And here is Jack playing with a toy he got from Grandma and Grandpa Enslinger. Here he is actually playing with it right. Now he just likes to bang the blocks together, throw them, or put him in his mouth and crawl around! :)


This kid has so many toys and I don't think Dustin and I have hardly bought him any of them. What a loved, spoiled kid Jack is!

No comments: