Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finally Jack's 1 year pictures!

So we did have Jack's 1 year pictures taken while we were down in Utah for Thanksgiving. I am just now finally scanning a few of them to put on the ol' blog. The rest are already in frames. I think they turned out pretty good! Jack makes some funny facial expressions. The one in the sweater vest is my favorite and that was the very first picture they snapped! :)



Oh and the news! Jack finally is walking! And only at 10 days shy of 15 months old! :) He just started taking off on Sunday a few times on his own at our Super Bowl party. The ventures have steadily increased throughout the week! This video isn't very good, but it shows what he can do! He walks around with his hands in the air and it is so stinking cute! The craziness will certainly increase around the Enslinger household! Wahoo for Jackie Bean!

6 comments:

Amber said...

The pictures of Jack are so cute! Will threw his first major tantrum at the photo studio for his one year pics, needless to say, they didn't turn out so great. Also... fun stuff that he is walking. Get ready to realize how un-toddler proof your house is. It is a lot of fun though.

Unknown said...

Jack is so cute! I love those pictures. How is everything going?

Unknown said...

I can't believe he is over a year old. It's nice that he choose the Super Bowl, he's a sports fan just like his Dad!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

What a handsome little guy. I am a sucker for the sweater vests!! I think they make them look so big and cute!! We hope you guys are doing well! Are you coming to the belnap reunion? We are deciding, sounds bad but todd only wants to go if his favs are going to be there, like you!!!

Unknown said...

Jack is already 15 months and I haven't seen him yet! I am sad! I feel like I know him through the blog! :) How fun! I think Carter won't ever walk b/c I don't want him to so he never gets practice!

NAT said...

I've been a little behind on blogging...sorry!

Jack is such a cutie. He's definitely a Hansen baby. Mad props to the little walker. I can't believe how big he is.