Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Something new, please!

You are all probably thinking, It's about time she put something else up so that we don't have to keep looking at the sleepy bearded man.....well, I agree. It is time. We have been pretty busy. We traveled to Utah before Spring Break and had Dustin's mom here for Spring Break. We have had a couple of fun-filled weeks of family time!! I will update about all that later, but for now I just have a few more random pictures I want to put up.

Here is our little family, including Chewie. This picture cracks me up because I think Chewie is nibbling on Jack's ear, which is apparently making us all crack up!

Here is my cool dude. He is wearing my sunglasses that he broke.

I love this picture of Jack with his 3 favorite things: his green, soft blankie, his binkie, and his Willie the Wildcat stuffed animal.
I just love this picture! I think it is so sweet. I still think there is nothing better than when Jack decides he wants to snuggle with us. It is pretty rare but so wonderful when it happens!

When Jack was just couple of months old, Dustin couldn't resist buying him his first pair of Jordans. The problem was the smallest size was a 5. Size 5 seemed forever away back then, but we are happy to announce Jack is officially sporting his J's so lovingly bought by a proud new daddy more than a year ago! And they are actually getting use out of them because Jack is a crazy walking fool now! :) Here's our little stud muffin modeling his shoes.

Here's a close-up of Jack's sweet Jordans!

I decided to take Jack out to play in the snow one day. He LOVED it! He didn't love the bundling up in his snow outfit so much, but when we got outside I think it was all worth it. I love these pictures! Just classic!



And yep, Jack still loves to make messes. He still loves dumping out my recipe box and few of his other constant messes are pulling things out of the garbage can, throwing the folded laundry off the couch, pulling everything he can reach (which is quite a bit) off of every table or dresser, and if the balls or rings are cleaned up, the first thing Jack does when he notices is dumps them out. I have just started waiting til after Jack goes to bed to pick things up. Otherwise, I would be cleaning up after him all day non-stop!

For some reason, Jack and Chewie love playing in the corner with the hamper and full length mirror. Jack goes crazy with the mesh laundry bags! Weird, but hey, it is one of his favorite spots.


So with our trip to Utah, our Spring Break and coming up, we are having friends that moved away come back and stay with us for a visit, then the week before Easter, my parents are coming up to visit! We are having a great time with lots of visitors! So until I post more pictures of all our fun times, here is my sweet little Easter bunny!

3 comments:

Josh and Sarah Coe said...

Way cute pictures! Jack seems like the typical busy body little boy.

Kristin Dyer said...

Trever bought Rigdon a pair of Jordans too, as soon as we found out we were having a boy. They didn't fit for long. Make sure he wears them everyday that you can get him to wear them.

It is such a crack up because now all Rigdon likes to wear are his yellow boots! (FUNNY) Your little guy is getting so big!!! What a cutie

NAT said...

Jack, you are too cute and getting too big! I love the picture of you in your bed...and I LOVE your new Jordans. Sweet stuff! Cute family picture, also, and I hope you guys are doing well. Tell Lisa she needs to update her flippin blog once in a while. :)