Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Bearded Man


Dustin has been growing a beard for the last several weeks. I actually think it looks pretty good, but I am not a fan of kissing those whiskers above his lips. Just wanted to post some pictures for those of you who did not have the privilege of seeing Dustin's amazing beard in person. Because the beard no longer exists. It was shaved off yesterday morning. Only the goatee, which is my favorite look, remains. Adios bearded man! Welcome back kissable lips! :)



*P.S. Try to ignore how goofy Dustin looks in these pictures. He had just woken up! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the beard... lol but Dustin you do look a little out of it in these pics! :)

chelseyandmatt said...

hehehehehehe...i like these:) kind of funny! Congrats on the win!! hope we see yall again

Haley+Salesi said...

ha ha FUN!!! It looks good... I am not a fan of kissin my hubbie with a beard too, it it a little pokie and scruffy feelin!!!

NAT said...

I like the beard...but, I'm a big fan of the facial hair.