Thursday, May 28, 2009

Late I know...but Happy Mother's Day!

I know I have been a slacker blogger lately and now I have a ton to catch up on.  Mother's Day was fun.  I truly am so thankful to be a mother and especially thankful that I have such a wonderful son and an amazing man to be a parent with!

Jack is super excited about the bike trailer that we got for Mother's Day/Father's Day!  He can't get enough of it.  He asks to go for a ride every day, and we pretty much have gone for a bike ride every day since we got it!

I am super excited about it too!

Testing out my Mother's Day present!



Dustin testing it out!

My two handsome boys that make this mommy happy to be a mommy! :)

Jack and Mommy getting ready for church!

Here is Jack running around with my Mother's Day balloon and loving it.  Sadly, we didn't think it would have enough air to float away, but Jack let it out one day and we watched it float away into the sky! :(

On Mother's Day I cooked dinner for two of the Graduate Assistants that have worked with Dustin this year.  They have also saved us many times in watching Jack for us, especially when I was coaching.  They are such great girls.  They even brought me over a card, a balloon, and flowers for Mother's Day.  We will definitely miss Joanne and we are glad that Morgan will be back.  
Here is Jack saying goodbye to his two girlfriends/babysitters!
I am so thankful for all of the examples of amazing mothers that I have in my life.  I am especially thankful to my wonderful mother, my mother-in-law, and my grandmothers.  I feel truly blessed to have such incredible women in my life!  

No comments: