Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall/Early Winter! :)

I just wanted to post some random pics from this fall/early winter time here in Bozeman! :)

One day after church we took some random family pics...I think they turned out pretty cute. So here is our little family.
Jack and Mommy!
Jack and Daddy! (I love this pic of my boys!)
Dustin and me!
Here is Jack all ready for his first day of "school."

Me on my first day of school/work.

Jack and Mommy on my first day of work.
Early in September Dustin was figuring out the sprinklers, so while he was doing it, Jack and he ran through the sprinklers!

Jack snuggling with his blankie on the couch!

Putting on Daddy's shoes!
One weekend poor Jack got sick. We spent an entire Saturday lounging on the couch, in and out of sleep, and eating nothing! Poor guy was wasted! You can definitely tell when this non-stop boy gets sick.
By that night, Jack was feeling better and ate practically an entire package of Ramen noodles by himself. (He hadn't really eaten much for a few days!)

We sure do love our crazy, cute kid! :)

Jack being crazy playing with his mower on the couch.
I celebrated my birthday at home with my boys. They got me a cute card and some books! After Jack went to bed, Dustin and I enjoyed some chocolate cake!

Jack beating up his penguin.

Jack enjoying General Conference and listening to the prophet.

Jack cracked us up one night because he kept posing like this for pictures, turning his bum towards the camera. It was absolutely hilarious when he pulled the pose in the bath tub too!

I am so thankful that Jack has a dadd,y, who even after a long day of work, gets down on the floor with him and plays every night! :)

We got some snow one week recently and Jack asked every day if he could go out and walk in th snow or play in the snow. Most days I just bundled him up and sent him and Chewie out to play. I don't like the cold. Here is Jack all bundled up and ready to play in the snow! That day I did go out with him, and we built mini snowmen and let Jack go around and kick them over. :)
Walking in the snow!

More playing in the snow....He keeps asking now where the snow is or saying that he wants to go play in the snow...

Here is Jack and I warming up with a big mug of hot chocolate after playing in the snow!

"Go Cats!" Jack insists on watching football if it is on. I am completely outnumbered by boys and football junkies in my house! :)

One day I decided to deck Jack out in his Kansas State clothes he has been given by Grandma Enslinger. He looked pretty darn cute in it! :)
I love his smile in this one!
Seriously, what a dude!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

You totally weren't lying about that snow ... Wow.