Sunday, October 11, 2009

Logan, Lily, and good times!

I know I have been slacker blogger of the month, but I am trying to redeem myself! We have quite a bit to catch up on! At the end of September we got to head to Utah for a few fun events! We got to meet the newest member of the family, Lily Lynn Marshall! Dustin and I got to do a couple's getaway to Bear Lake! And we celebrated my birthday! Here are some highlights from our trip.
One day Jack and I went and visited Grandma at her work, ate lunch with her, and then took a walk to one of my favorite park's from my younger years - Merlin Olsen Park. Here is Jack posing by one of the big, old trees at the park!

Jack loved throwing rocks in the creek that I used to catch skeeter bugs in! :)

Jack absolutely loved meeting Lily! He always wanted to "hold" her. Here is Uncle Bryce, Jack, and Lily Lynn!

Here is Jack and I holding Lily! Jack was so cute with her. He would tell her how cute she was, and if she cried he would say, "No crying!"

Classic pic: 4 Generations! Baby Lily, Mama Lisa, Grandma Shauna, and Great Grandma Belnap!

I love this picture of Jack and his Great Grandpa Belnap!

Great Grandma Belnap with Lily and Jackie Bean!

Me and Lily!

The proud mama and her little cutie!

Lily!!


Dustin meeting Lily!

Jack and Lily! (Jack LOVED holding Lily!)

Celebrating my birthday with some cute kids, a delicious dinner, good company, and one of my favorites - Peach Dessert!

Saying goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa!

Also while we were up we took a little trip to Bear Lake and hung out at a friend's cabin one night and for a day. It was just adults, with no kids, and we had a pretty fun time. Here is a picture of the group that played!

2 comments:

NAT said...

I'm super behind on blogging, too. It's been so hard to get motivated, lately. I'm glad you had a good trip and that you were able to meet the lovely, Lily!

Coleman Family said...

So fun! I bet you had a hard time leaving that cute little baby and your fam! Merlin Olsen Park......brings back fun memories! : )