Monday, November 23, 2009

Random stuff...

I sure do love my little Jack Jack! He makes me laugh every day. Here are some of the random, crazy things he has been up to lately!

This is what happens when I try to do school work while at home....Jack is supposed to be coloring nicely while I write a test, and I come out to find that he colored on his paper, the chair, the table, every tissue in a box of Kleenex, and his pants. Awesome.
He loves stuffed animals and likes to gallop around with his horsie.
I came into the living room one day to find Jack lounging on the couch with some fishies that he had helped himself to. :) (Notice the crossed feet!)
Maybe Jack is a little anal and OCD like his mommy...Here he is lining up his Halloween candy in a perfect little row! :)
What a goofball trying on my glasses!
Jack has been fighting naps lately, but when it is time to wake him up he does not want to! I swear it is like trying to force a teenager out of bed!
Jack and Chewie get so stinkin excited whenever Dustin gets home from work!
Jack being crazy getting into his toy boxes!
Sometimes Jack gets obsessed with dressing and undressing himself! Here he is starting to take his pants off! (Also notice the sweet mohawk Dustin shaved his head into!)
Here is another picture of Jack being a goofball with his bike helmet on and his galoshes on over his pajamas!

2 comments:

Cory & Rebeca said...

Jack is such a fun guy! My fav pic is the one w/him chillin on the couch with his legs crossed- too cute. :)

Katie!! said...

you have the CUTEST little guy!! he is too funny!!