Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Snow fun!

A couple weeks ago we got a HUGE snow storm. It dumped around 2 feet on us! Jack was excited about it, but really he could barely move in it because it went up to his thighs. He had fun though playing in it while I did not have fun shoveling it!

Here is Chewie and Jack getting ready to go play out in the snow!
Jack stuck in the snow!
I took this picture from my garage to show how much snow was in our driveway! Even after I took this picture we probably got at least 8 more inches that day!
Jack had fun sliding down the snow banks after I piled the snow up so hight! I love his face in this picture!
Rolling around in the snow!
Poor Chewie with his snow ball legs! When he tried to run through the snow it was like a fish jumping around in water!
After awhile, Jack wanted a break, so I got out his lawn chair so he could watch me finish shoveling the driveway!

I tried to put a video on, but it wasn't working. Jack was also rolling around in the snow singing the "Once there was a snow man" song. It was super cute! We have a fun winter ahead of lots of fun snow days!

1 comment:

NAT said...

Jack looks so toasty and warm. Not to mention, having a blast! It was so good to see you at Thanksgiving. Glad you make it back, okay.