Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back to Life....

I have been a blogging maniac trying to document the holidays....now I just want to post some pics of everyday life.

Here is my cute Zander scooting around like a mad man, playing with a box and a balloon. My little man shows us a big bottom toothy grin all the time!
Just wanted to post this pic of Jack in some new pajamas that Grandma Enslinger gave him. His shirt does say, "Brother For Sale."
With the new year comes a big step for Jack - He is now a Sunbeam! Here is the crazy man after church with his crown!
Isn't he handsome? It is so funny to hear him talk about how big he is now cuz he goes to primary! :)
Zander is getting pretty fast at his army crawl/inchworm. He is already getting into stuff he shouldn't like cords, Chewie's food, etc...
My other little handsome man in one of his new Christmas outfits.
Jack is trying us in a lot of ways right now, but he is also making us laugh on a regular basis...like when he does this....
Or this.....he is full of all kinds of crazy "tricks." He is constantly saying, "Hey look at this cool trick" and proceeds to do some weird move with a silly look on his face. It cracks us up. (It reminds me of Stuart from Mad TV.)
I sure love snuggle time with my boys!
But usually Dustin gets the best snuggle time when he gets home from work. Everybody misses him all day....even Chewie! :)
Just a picture of my smiley boy! Can you spot his two new teeth?
My handsome, happy boys!
Z!
I absolutely love this picture of Z! So fun! And yes, his shirt says, "Being cute is my full time job!"
Silly boys!
Jack will arrange his toys in a pile or a line and then yell, "Mom! Hurry come take a picture of this!" Usually he just wants me to take a (useless) picture of just the toys, but I tell him I will only take one if he is in it!
Z man motoring around!
Bedtime is nightmare lately with Jack, but it is rather entertaining some nights to go in and see what weird position he will be in each night. Here is one.

No comments: