Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Years with a visit from Leathal!

So I didn't take many pictures, but my sis came to visit to bring in the New Year's with us (without her cute little Lily. Boo.) Here we are at about 3 in the afternoon...we realized it was getting late and we were still in our pjs and hadn't showered. Yeah. We are cool.
Me and my sis as we were preparing goodies for New Year's Eve.
Dustin entertaining the kiddos!
Jack (very excited about the blowers and party hats) with his Aunt Lisa.
So we really did have people over....a few friends and their families....don't know why we didn't bust out the camera while we were playing games, cleaning up one child's puke, or playing "Just Dance". Silly. But anyway, after everyone left, Lisa, Dustin, and I busted out the Martinelli's Sparkling Cider, made some toasts, goals, whatev...and proceeded to pretend to be drinkers (which we are not!) Here I am being a goof...
Cheers!
Ugliness (and my huge nostrils and Lisa's creepishly long, pointy tongue)
Toasting the new year!

For Family Home Evening after New Year's we made some goals/resolutions for Jack, Dustin, and me, some couple goals and some family goals. Here's to meeting those goals, becoming better people, growing closer as a couple and family, and having a Happy New Year! :)

No comments: