Sunday, November 18, 2012

April

I keep saying as I attempt to get caught up that I will cut stuff out and just do a few highlights from the month, but then as I look back there are so many fun memories that I want to look back at and remember!! So here is our April:  

Jack did swimming lessons and loved it!  He was very excited to pass Level 1!  It was an interesting experience trying to corral Zander who very badly wanted to be in the water, especially because I was in a knee brace and hobbling around!  One time he made it into the water and I had to hurry and get my shoes off and go after him!!  
Jack spending some quality time with his best buddy Phoenix before he moved away!  
Silly monkey boys!  
We had a great month full of fun Easter activities.  Here is Jack at his preschool Easter program. The songs were so cute!  
The boys at the church Easter egg hunt!  
Dying Easter Eggs!  
We were lucky to have Grandma Hansen out visiting for Easter! Here we are making Resurrection Rolls!  Pretty neat object lesson about the empty tomb!  
Easter Morning!  Those boys were pretty excited as you can see!   
Posing for pictures after church!  
Our little family!
Grandma Hansen and the boys!
 My mommy and me!
 Easter Bunny ears!
 Dustin and his boys!
 Mommy and her silly boys!
 Being crazy! 
Easter Egg hunt in our yard!  
 Jack happy about his loot!


Now for some other fun memories from the month that I just couldn't leave out!  I wanted to show how funny Jack and Zander are playing together!  In this picture they took all the pillows in the whole house to make for a soft landing as they jumped off the couch like crazy men! 

What? A warm day in Laramie, Wyoming in APRIL?  Why yes.  It probably wasn't quite warm enough for swimsuits and sprinklers, but that didn't stop my crazy boys! :)
 1) Put tons of toys into Zander's crib and played for a long time!  2) Z on his rocking horse. 3) Silly boys in bike helmets. 4) Jack always is layering his clothes! 5) Zander's crazy long hair! 6) Jack decked out in bike helmet and elbow and knee pads! 7) Found Z watching cartoons like this! 8)  Jack fell asleep with his soccer shin guards on!
Love this picture of the the boys snuggled together in a blanket and sharing snacks! Love how Jack has his arm around his little brother!  
Crazy pics with Daddy!  
A family trip to Cheyenne and the Children's Village!  

Oh April.  You had some great memories! Now on to May..... :)

No comments: