Thursday, November 8, 2012

March

A trip to Cheyenne and the McDonald's play place there= 2 happy boys!  
 Best part of March:  Getting to go to the Mountain West tournament in Las Vegas with Dustin, without kids! My mom and sister watched my kiddos and I was able to go and enjoy myself in Vegas! :)
Here is Dustin working hard at his game.
 Even though his team lost, we were able to spend an extra day together in Vegas!  It was wonderful! And we got to stay in a super nice Marriot suite room.  Here I am showing off our huge, amazing jetted bath tub in our room, Dustin and I with the view out of our room,  Dustin by a sweet fountain, me by a sweet fountain,  and I got to meet up with Kirk and Amy who were also in Vegas to watch USU play in their tournament.
 I seriously love all of the architecture and recreations of things in Vegas.  Aren't the above picture so beautiful!?  
By a pirate boat!
The M&M store! 

 Shopping, sight seeing, dreaming of shopping at True Religion, Versace, and Dolce & Gabana (ha!) and we were able to meet my cousin Todd and his wife Ricki at the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner.  (Don't know why I didn't get a picture with them!)
Some of my favorite beautiful spots like the Bellagio fountains!
And heading to the airport...in style! :)

I then had to return to reality and went and spent a few days in Logan when I went to pick up the boys! 

Bowling and ice cream date night with Jack on Logan visit.  
Other pics from Logan visit.

Then it was back to Laramie, and my second knee surgery in 6 months (and hopefully the last ever!!)
  
 My friends here were amazingly helpful, and thankfully Dustin's mom was able to come out and help with the kids because it was her spring break!
A few other random pics from March: 
My boys and me!   
 My crazy, sweet tooth boy!
 Love this smile! :)

No comments: