Saturday, February 2, 2008

Like Father Like Son.....

Jack and I miss Dustin! So, since we are missing daddy right now, as he is 4 days into his 5 day road trip, I decided to post some of my favorite pictures of Jack and Dustin! I have to say, I can't help but think it has to be a little sad and very confusing for little Jack to have that fun, sweet daddy here one day and gone for the next 5. He really loves his daddy! This becomes very evident when Dustin calls and I put the phone on speaker phone so Dustin can talk to Jack...Jack gets so excited to here his dad's voice! He gets a huge smile on his face and becomes very attentive to that voice on the phone! It is very fun for me to see! Enjoy the pics of daddy and son!

Here is daddy and son having a heart to heart! (They have many of these...ya know, Dustin laying down the rules! :)


Here they are taking a nap...They also do this often. I am pretty sure that is Jack's FAVORITE place to take a nap!


Father and son on Jack's special blessing day!


Wahoo for our sweater vests! You know you love it Grandma Enslinger! :)



As wife and mother to these two boys, I must say, I am a very, very lucky woman to have such wonderful, sweet, handsome men in my life!!

2 comments:

NAT said...

Those are some sweet pictures.

Mindy said...

Sweater vests = fabulousness. Annnd, did you know to leave a message on your blog I have to type in random letters. Today I have the privledge of typing: pbhrxskf. Why can't they just make it a real word? And to make matters worse, it's all floaty and stuff, so sometimes w's look like two v's and other letters look different too so I actually type in the wrong ones. Haha. Arg, me matey! :)