Thursday, February 14, 2008

My sweet blue-eyed boy!

I love this picture of Jack's bright, big blue eyes!!


So our little man has developed a bit of a drooling problem lately, as you can see. He really is starting to remind me of his Aunt Lisa :). (Except he isn't as good at sucking his drool back up, although he can. It is reallly funny when he does!)


We have been putting Jack in his Exersaucer lately. He really likes it, even though his feet can barely touch! :) He does spin around and likes to play. Plus it is a bonus for me because I think it is strengthening his back and not flattening his head....I am really overly paranoid about his perfect round head getting flat!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Ohhh ... he looks so beautiful! Annnd, I am laughing about the flat-head thing! :) Just so you know, the random letters I have to type today to post this are: wcqmf.

Ashley and Cody said...

Jack is such a cutie and has really big eyes. Happy Valentine's Day!!

NAT said...

He is such a cutie! Hope you guys are doing well. You need to bug your brothers & sisters about starting a blog too!