Monday, April 21, 2008

Jack's mad skills, likes, and downright studliness!!

Here is some fun new picturess of Jack and some fun things about him. We obviously are very proud of our boy and love him SO SO much! We absolutely love seeing his new, cute personality develop day by day and it is so fun to see him do new things! There are more random pics and adventures with Jack to come!

He holds his bottle like a champ! And don't even try to take it away from him. He has that thing wrapped up in a bear hug that is so, so tight!



He shows some serious focus and determination....especially if he sees something he really wants. In this case, daddy's cell phone. He reaches and stretches and scoots towards things that he wants.



He shows support for the home team and loyalty to the college his daddy works for! (How cute is he in that little hat!!)



Never a dull moment when it comes to feedin' time for Jack-a-roonie!!



And oh my goodness, you should see the way he chews on his toys while making very intimidating roaring and chomping sounds! He can seriously make your finger sore if you dare to let him naw on that for awhile. This kid has got some serious power behind his bite!



While we were on a walk one day, I decided I wanted to see what Jack thought about a slide....So here is Jack going down the fun slide......

And liking it!! It will be fun to take him to parks more often as it gets warmer and he gets bigger!


Can you see Jack? (He is a master of camo! :) )



He still has those oh so cute smiles!! What a guy!




And finally, we think Jack is just plain "dead sexy!" Look at that belly, the legs, the eyes.....Wow! What a hottie! :)

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I adore his smile!

Anna said...

I love how he is just caressing his bottle. That is so great of your husband, too. So sweet! And you deserve it!

NAT said...

He is such a cutie. I love his little outfit that he's wearing on the slide. Great smile!

chelseyandmatt said...

Oh...he really is the cutest!! I can't believe how big he is getting! Come visit again soon!!

Cassie said...

Heather, I am so happy to be in contact again! Thanks for finding my blog and connecting me to yours!First off Congratulations on your darling little man! He is so adorable and I love his smile! I also enjoyed reading about you and your hubby. What a gorgeous couple you are and I'm glad you're so happy. Sure do miss you.