Friday, April 4, 2008

Our Little Family!

Here is our family on Easter! There weren't much festivities this year for Easter, but I am sure next year will be much more interesting with a 1 1/2 year old! But here is a funny little story! As you can see, Dustin was sporting some Easter holiday colors in his outfit for church....well in priesthood meeting Bishop said, "And we would like to thank Brother Enslinger for bringing some Easter color to the black and white in the room....." or something like that...It was pretty funny!



6 comments:

Andi said...

Hello! Your little Jack is so adorable!! And I love your hair. I think that is so awesome when people donate. You guys look great! Hope all is well.

Mindy said...

I heart pink ties. :)

NAT said...

Look at those handsome men and beautiful Mama! Glad that you had a Happy Easter.

Unknown said...

Jack looks adorable and looks a lot older all dressed up! I'm glad that your hubby dared to be different... it looks good!

Ann said...

Heather,

Good to hear from you. I'm glad you found us and now I know where to find you! I'm glad that things are going well for you.

Ann

Anna said...

Heather...your family is cute! I didn't even know Trish was pregnant, so thanks for informing me now. If you talk to her, tell her congrats. I do remember playing Family Feud. We even got on the scoreboard a couple times. Wahoo! We were so lame, but actually it was fun.