Monday, April 21, 2008

My Sweet Husband

I know I usually just talk about Jack, and that is way more fun to read about anyways, but I just needed to take a minute to say how sweet my husband is. He really makes me feel so loved and lucky! He always tells me I am beautiful, constantly reassures me that I am a good mother, and shows appreciation for all that I do. He treats me so wonderfully! Then, last Friday my sweet husband planned a surprise date, got us some babysitters (2 of the GA's that work for him), and took me out on a date night. He took me to a great play up on the campus, and it was so fun to spend some time with him doing something different than our usual routines. It was very, very sweet of him planning and putting together a fun date night for us. We had a great time and I am sure Morgan and Joanne (the gals watching Jack) had a great time too - even though Jack did pee on and spit on Morgan. Oops! :) Anyway, thanks Dustin! I love you lots! Here is a picture of Dustin and I all snazzy for our date! (And yes, Dustin is sporting a beard right now!)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Good ol' Brigham is back! This is how he looked when I first met him ... at the Haunted Forest at Sherwood Hills ... OooooOOOOohh (that's me making [err typing] a scarey sound). :) Dustin, good job being a good husband. You'd face the wrath of Mindy if you weren't ... something even Heather has only seen once ... when I threw an egg at her! ;) P.s. Heather Anne: I cannot watch the Jazz in the playoffs without thinking of middle school, losing in the championship round to the Bulls, twice. I think we watched every game together and tears were shed both times they lost. Sigh.

NAT said...

What a great post, Heather. Dustin is a good man and those are very hard to find now-a-days. I'm so happy for the both of you. By the way, Dustin...love the facial hair. I get mad when my husband shaves. Real men have beards. :)

Unknown said...

Way to go Dustin! I should also point out that Heather, you are a nice wife to point out when your husband does nice thigns for you... i decided that they tend to do more nice things for you if you appreciate it when they do!