Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A few more random pictures...

Dustin is gone again. It seems like he has been gone a ton this basketball season. I always miss him a ton while he gone, and I know Jack does too. It is a good thing I have Jack around to keep me entertained. He is so much fun! I really am enjoying being his mom. He is at such a fun age, and it really seems like he learns a new word or something new every day. I sure do love this kid. Here are some pictures from our life lately.
This was Jack's first real walking war wound. He fell and hit the corner of the desk. It instantly became a big knot on his forehead. It was quite the bruise for awhile.

Jack enjoying some Spagettios. He is getting pretty good at feeding himself (contrary to what his face looks like in this picture!)

Our little stud walking around the bball court after a game.

This is how Jack was dressed for church on Sunday. A friend made him the bow tie and someone gave us the jacket. I think he looks so cute as our own little nutty professor! :)

Jack climbing on and wrestling with his daddy.

Another of Jack's silly facial expressions.

And here is my little stud in his sweet bball shorts.

And check out our crazy dog. He loves to lay on his back, especially like this with Dustin.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I.love.Spaghettios. Oh, and your son looks pretty cute too! :)

Josh and Sarah Coe said...

Way cute pictures, Jack is such a cutie! Isn't it great having your very own "guaranteed friend" when your husband is gone?! I know what you mean!

Unknown said...

Ouch... what a bruise! We went up North last week and stayed with Gma and Gpa Belnap and she had a sign at her house that said "Retirement is twice as much Husband and half as much money" and I have to laugh b/c I'm like you I hate what Cody is gone right now... but I guess if they were always here we might get sick of them! :)