Saturday, April 25, 2009

Jack's 1st Hair Cut!!

I know I have been a blogging maniac lately, so just try to keep up.  We have one more very blog worthy event to record!  As many of you know, Dustin has not let me cut Jack's hair yet, and he is almost 18 months old.  Well on Saturday I finally decided that it was time.  His hair was so uneven, he had a rat tail, and there was just no way I could style it.  So we finally did it last Saturday!
Here is Dustin taking off a long piece with the scissors.  (Don't worry.  We saved all of his cute, fine hair!)  I like Jack's facial expression in this one.  

Here I am having the honor of cutting off the rat tail.  That was all I got to do, but I think it was the most worthwhile part! :) 
Then Dustin took the buzzer to him!  I love how Jack is looking up like, "What the ...?"

There go the sides!  Jack did such a great job of holding still!

"Oh Daddy!  That tickles!!"
Almost finished and over it by the end!
Wahoo!  No rat tail!!
Jack seemed happy about the final results!
And I know Jack is doing his typical scowl like face in this picture, but I think it shows off his hair cut nicely.  He looks like a total little boy now!  I love it!  (I think Dustin does too!)

5 comments:

Kara said...

What a brave Jack! Way to be daring with the buzzer and the scissors!!! Isn't that always a great feeling after you just got a haircut and take a shower and realize it's all gone? Ha! Enjoy! He looks cute!

Mindy said...

Super-handsome. Love it.

Cory & Rebeca said...

Jack is a total stud muffin! The hair cut looked like it didn't even phase him one bit, what a brave little guy. :)

Kristin Wilkerson said...

Love the hair cut so cute!

Meagan and Chris said...

Oh my!!! He is growing up..looking the same, but older!! I cant believe he is almost 18 months! Hope all is well!