Monday, August 24, 2009

Super Jack and "Lean Back"

So this is Super Jack.  Yeah, in this picture he is probably telling me he wants to play with Daddy!  He always wants to play with Daddy!
So of course Dustin agrees to play with his son!  I love these pictures of Super Jack and Dustin.....This is them playing Jack's favorite game that he made up, "Lean Back."  Good times with father and son!  
Super Jack!  Oh my look what I can do! Hehehehe!! :)
Super Jack conquers Daddy!  Ta-da!
Weird rules to "Lean Back"....Step 1)  Tell the person you are playing with to lay down ("lean back")  Step 2) Lift up shirt of person you are playing with Step 3) Tackle them Step 4) Stand on them Step 5) Sit on them and bounce.  You can also bring over a chair and jump off it onto the person as well.  Yeah, its a pretty sweet game.  Good times!
Super Jack and Daddy pause their game for a little picture!  Aren't my boys cute?
Yeah, he is pretty much the man!! And he knows it!!  We sure do love you, Jackie Bean!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so sweet :) It's nice that he can make up his own games, it's a lot less expensive then a Wii right?

Kristin Dyer said...

Looks like fun. This totally reminds me on Rig. He loves playing with Daddy. I forgot that his birthday is in NOV. I cannot believe that he will be 2. I just hope that he doesn't get stuck in the terrible twos like Rigdon is right now. GOOD LUCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Huh someone really needs to stop slacking on their blog. Just because someone starts teaching does not give them the excuse to slack on other things. Geez Heaves!!!!