Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lava and Logan

Jack and I left Dustin behind and headed South.  We stopped and spent 3 days at Lava Hot Springs with my mom and Kirk's kids: Drew, Ryan, and Maddy.  Then we got to head to Utah and attend a baptism, a baby shower, my dad's birthday, and my Grandma's birthday dinner.  We got to swim, shop, eat yummy food, and have lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa too!  It was a nice little trip, my last one before I have to get back to work at the end of this month.  Dustin was very happy to have us home.  He was lonely and we all missed each other.  Here are some highlights from the trip.  
Here is Drew, Ryan, Jack, Chewie, and Maddy hanging out in our condo at Lava. Jack was a mad man tackling everyone on the bed!

Very anxious and excited to go down to the pool!

Swimming with Grandma!

Madison and me!  Maddy was my brave river floating buddy!

Jack absolutely loved the pool.  Here is me and my little fish!

The group hanging out pool side!

Jack all cozy and warm in his towel.

Jack's little buddies on the trip:  Drew, Madison, and Ryan!

After we spent some time at the pool.  Jack had to head back for a nap.  Then Madison and I floated the amazing Lava river.  (Sorry no pics.  I forgot the cam, but I did almost die once!)  Then we headed back to pool for a little evening swim in a less crowded pool and went down the slides that had shorter lines! 

We were able to be down for Conner's baptism.  Jack absolutely loves Conner and says his name about a million times a day.  Here is Jack and Conner before his baptism!

Jack and me with Conner on his special day!  I got to give the talk on the Holy Ghost.  I was very honored that Conner asked me to be a part of this day!

I think this picture is really neat!  All of my grandparents together!  

Wesley shutting Jack in the dog kennel!

Jumping on the trampoline.  (Sort of...Jack isn't the best jumper yet!)



I missed Lisa's family baby shower because it was the day after we got back from Kansas.  So I was glad that we got to be there for her friend baby shower.  Here is our Prego McPregerton!

Jack, Lisa, and me at her shower.

Two of my favorite people!

We got to be there to celebrate my Dad's birthday!

Swinging with Grandma!

One day me, Jack, my mom, and Lisa went down to the Logan Aquatic Center.  Her is Jack having a little snack during the mandatory "poop check" break! :)


The group of us at the "Feed Lot" aka Golden Corral celebrating Grandma Hansen's birthday.
Jack loved his food, especially the ice cream. I love this dirty little goofy face! :)
Trying to drive away in Great-Grandpa's car with the birthday girl.

Riding the horse at Grandma's before we left!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Shut-up. You have all grandparents left!?!? I only have one!!!

Cory & Rebeca said...

We have the EXACT horse in the basement at my parent's horse! How ironic is that?! Sorry we weren't able to met up -AGAIN- someday....

Bret and Kari VZ said...

Lava Hot Springs!!! That is were Kari Anne and I went to for our honeymoon. Did you jump off the high olympic platform? I did it twice and I made Kari do it once. It was fun. Glade to here that you had fun with family, and it is always fun to see pictures of your family and kind of weird to see Lisa pregnant since I last saw her in high school. Tell her congrats from me.

Unknown said...

AHHHH Lava... lots of memories there! I miss it! You have been up to a lot this summer! :) Looks like fun! Lisa looks so cute prego!