Monday, December 14, 2009

Picture overload of winter fun!

We have been trying to stay warm up here in good old Bozeman. We have had some extremely freezing temperatures, but we are staying busy and trying really hard to get ready for Christmas! Life has been pretty crazy with teaching, sicknesses, helping plan a ward Christmas party, lots of basketball games, and other fun adventures! Here are a bunch of pictures showing what we have been up to lately!
Here is Jack and Chewie cuddling on the couch! :)
Here is Jackie Bean, probably telling a great story. This kid talks non stop and loves to sing and give play by plays of his day!
Here is our handsome dude showing off the sweet sweater vest that Aunt Stacy got him for his birthday!
Yeah, so some nights we have popcorn for dinner...Is that bad? :)
Here is Dustin pulling Jack around a few times in the back yard in the snow!
He also built Jack a sweet little snow hill! :)
We have been to lots of basketball games. Jack thinks Champ is his best friend and that he must ALWAYS be giving him fives, or dancing if Champ is dancing, or going to follow Champ around. At the last game, I was very embarrassed when I had to chase Jack out onto the court during a time out because Jack was sprinting out there to go dance with Champ. Yeah, I am pretty sure the whole gym saw!
Here is Jack playing some weird version of "Lean Back" with Daddy....or just trying to get his feet warm! :)
Jack is the wildest sleeper ever. Usually he flops around like a fish. This night we found him curled up in a ball! Notice his little monkey peeking out from under him!
Getting a horsy ride from Daddy, and Jack is saying, "No hands!"
Helping Dad put up the Christmas tree.
Eating the chocolate out of our candy advent calendar.
When Jack goes to work and sees his daddy taping a bunch of ankles, he always says, "Me too. I'm next." So one day Dustin did tape his ankles!
Here is Jack posing by our tiny 4 foot tree!
Jack always poses with Daddy so cute!
Our little family! I love this picture!
Jack and Daddy again!
The best picture I could get of Jack and me....I think it is me though that ruined this picture with my head up so high! Oh well, I have a cute kid! :)
I bought a collection of classic Christmas movies, Rudolf, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Frosty, etc, over Thanksgiving. Jack, who usually will not sit still to watch TV or movies, has loved watching them over and over. It is pretty fun to snuggle up with him and watch these movies from MY childhood! Here he is snuggled up all by himself enjoying a good Christmas movie!

Here are a few pictures of our house decorated for Christmas since none of our family will be able to see it in person.
I love my Willow Tree nativity scene. It is getting closer and closer to being complete. This year my mom got us the three wise men!
Yes, we only have a little tree. One day, when we actually spend the holidays in our own house, we will get a better tree!

And our stockings hung so creatively on the wall....We have no mantle, so this is the spot for them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! Christmas time is always so amazing... my mom started getting me alittle of the willow nativity every year for my birthday (dec 1st) anow now I think I have it all... it is the cutest! Your house looks cute and your stockings are so cute too.

NAT said...

Great pictures! I hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas. I love your tree and I like Dustin's facial hair. Scruffy men are the best! :)