Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving Break!!

For Thanksgiving this year, Jack and I headed south to Logan, and poor Dustin headed to San Franciso on a road trip for basketball. We had a great time in Logan spending time with family, eating delicious food, Christmas shopping, and spending time with baby Lily! Here is Jack enjoying one last bit of time with his daddy before we were separated for 5 days for the Thanksgiving break!
Jack and Chewie were both amazing travelers. We only stopped one time during the 6 hour drive, but Jack was certainly happy to enjoy a cheese burger! :)
My parent's were in the middle of a remodel, so their house was a bit chaotic when we first got there. Jack enjoyed following Grandpa around and "helping" him with anything he was working on.
While we were in Logan, we went and got Jack's 2 year pictures taken. They turned out really cute, and he was quite the cute looking dude! We will post those later! But here is a little preview of how cute he looked!
Jack hanging out with Lisa, Lily, Chewie, and Grandma!

Jack really enjoyed helping Grandma make some pies! He lucked out and got to lick the yummy stuff off everything!
For Thanksgiving dinner we met at a church with the Belnap side. The food was amazing, and it was really fun to see some aunts, uncles, and cousins that I haven't seen in awhile! Here is Lisa and me with our cousin, Jay Bird!
And here I am with my cousin Nat! These girls are some of my favorite cousins! :) And Jack liked their cute kids!
Jack made friends will any and all kids around his age. Here they are having lots of fun up on the stage in the church!
Here is Jack doing his version of the limbo! I even tried the limbo once, and so did my mom! She fell, but she was AWESOME! :)
The kids also really enjoyed doing the Hokey Pokey with Grandma Belnap!
It was nice to have my sis, Lisa, up at my mom's the whole week too! She is a pretty good time, plus watched Jack and let me go shopping for a few hours kid free! (Oh and I got to go and get a hair cut too....kind of ug in this pic, but I really like it!)
Here is Jack and me with my amazing Grandma and Grandpa Belnap!
Here is Lisa and cutie pie, Lily!
Jack loved being around Uncle Bryce, Aunt Lisa, and especially baby Lily!

We had a great time in Logan! We are so thankful for our wonderful families, friends, and for all of the many blessings we enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT????? no limbo picture! If you posted it I was gonna steal it from your blog and post it on mine... after all I did win! :) No matter how much times goes between seeing you and Lisa it is just like old times when we get together! I love Jack... I wish we lived closer so we could get the kids together! I have to say I am a little jealous that you have snow to play in and so is Hallee!

Mindy said...

I am just still shocked that Greasa is a mama! :) Love the hair. You look cute, woman!