Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A new camera!


Wahoo!
We got a new camera, and I have been having lots of fun taking pictures!
Here is Jack showing me his rings!
Once again he was supposed to be taking a nap! But thinks it is okay to get out of bed to show us cool things!
Zander Man!
Sunday we took the kids, and the new camera, for an outing at the park. Here are some shots from our time there!
Here is Jack playing Tball. This kid seriously can hit! Way coordinated!
Playing with Daddy!
Zander! Our camera is awesome....it has red eye detection/reducer, smile detector, and all kinds of fun features!
Me and my boys!
Zander and me were snuggling while Daddy and Jack played Tball.
My snuggle bug!
Ready to smack it!
Swinging.
My sweetie and me!
Oh yeah! Double stroller! This is how we work it these days! :)
Jack sleeping in my bed. This is what happens when I go to work out, and Dustin is in charge in the morning.....I am out a bed to fall back into! :)
My boys watching cartoons in my bed!
I just think this pic of Z is funny! :)
Where's Zander? (Thanks to big bro, Jack!)

No comments: