Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Triathlons and Football Games

A couple of weeks ago we had a wonderful Saturday! In the morning I competed in a sprint triathlon. It was so much fun, and I loved training for it! It was great motivation to exercise too! I had great cheerleaders in Jack and Dustin, and I felt very proud for completing it and doing something for me! If you want to read more about it go to my personal blog. Here I am on the running portion.
Here is Jack and me finishing. He came and greeted me! I picked him up and ran the last 20 yards with my sweet little cheerleader in my arms.
Here I am after the race all smiles, sweat, and tears of pride! :)
After my triathlon Dustin actually got to go to the football game with us instead of working it. It was so wonderful to have him up there in the stands with us rather than down on the sideline and me trying to juggle two boys on my own!
Here is cheesy Jack and the neat looking field and stands behind him.
Dustin and Zander
Me and Jack
Dustin had the magic touch and got Zander to sleep at the game.....twice! :)
Here is Jack meeting Cowboy Joe!
Jack sure loves his mascots!
Dustin and his boys! I made him pose by this! :)

We sure are enjoying our amazingly warm and wonderful fall weather here! We are trying to enjoy our last couple of weeks before basketball season starts and our time with Dustin will drastically decrease!

1 comment:

NAT said...

Way to go on your Triathlon! You're seriously my new hero.