Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas at our house!

Before I do posts on all of our Christmas festivities, I have a few pictures of our preparation and house! Here are my cute boys! I made them pose so we could get pictures for our Christmas cards! I love how some of the pics turned out!

My sweet boys!
Our family (posing for our Christmas card too!)
Crazy Jack!
Sweet Zander!
Cute boys!
My little poser.....but those eyes are beautiful!
Cheesy pose!
Love him!
This year I was so excited to get our first real tree! It wasn't the full, lush ones I grew up with, but a guy in town cut down some and was giving them away for free, so we got one. It is kind of a tall Charlie Brown tree, but I actually really like it. We decorated it with the ornaments that I got each year growing up, the ones Dustin and I got the year we got married, and the ones I have gotten Jack and now Zander each year. Here is Jack putting the start on top.
Doesn't his expression just look like pure joy!?
Since lots of family members didn't get to see our house decked out for Christmas, I thought I would post pictures of some of our decorations.
The upstairs nativities! (I realized I have at least 8 nativities! I love them!)
Our Christmas Corner! :)

Top of the TV armoire - My favorite nativity!

Our 4 ft tall tree....and my creative cover up of a box in the corner!
The tops of my kitchen cabinets!

Our very Merry Christmas activities will be posted about soon! :)

1 comment:

shellycoulter said...

I love all your Christmas decorations! :) Are you guys home or still in Kansas? I could go outside and look but its too cold! :)