Monday, December 13, 2010

A few randoms....

I have some seriously cute, fun boys that fill my days with hugs, kisses, (frustration), and laughter. I love how my boys are starting to interact with each other: Jack can make Zander laugh and laugh, Zander loves to stare at and watch Jack play, Zander likes to follow Jack around in his walker, and when Zander babbles or makes sounds Jack says, "Zander is telling us a silly story!" Here are some pics of of my boys:
I love this one!
Sweet Zander sleeping....with the bottle still in his mouth.
Don't they look cute in their twinner shirts! :)
Seriously so cute! ;)
Jack being a doctor! (He thought it was so cool to dress up like his friend, Eli, who was a doctor for Halloween!)

Just thought this pic was funny. Jack eating pizza, in his bed tent, cheesing for the camera, and wearing one of Zander's bibs!
The proud potty goer by his potty chart! (It worked for him. I never said I was creative...!)
At one of daddy's bball games...
Zander is seriously cruising around like a mad man in his walker! So fun!
Jack with his friends Dwayne and Brynn at the Christmas parade.
Zander all bundsled at the parade.
My boys and me!
Jack and Zander with the stuffed animals they got handed at the parade!
Jack being a goof wearing my vest around like a sash!
Zander!


We will post some pictures of our Christmas decorations soon! Then later this week the boys and I are off to Kansas to spend time with Dustin's parents and sister and her family! Then we will be back around home for Christmas! :)

No comments: