Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Day Out With Friends!

The other day the boys and I headed south to Greeley for a much needed day out of our house and some friend time! Our friends, The Lukes, moved to Greeley a couple of years ago from Bozeman, now we actually live semi-close again. It was so fun to go down and spend most of the day with some old friends! Cami took us to Denver and showed us around a bit. We were able to see the Denver Temple, play at a park (It was a beautiful day!), and go to the Children's Museum (for a short little visit!) Jack was in heaven. Here are the kids playing in the fire truck.
Here is Zander with the newest little Luke, Elle. She has more hair than both my boys have ever had....combined! What a cutie!
Jack and Jacob got along SO well. It really makes me wish we still lived just a couple blocks away from each other!
Jacob and Jack in a nest!
Jack in the Train Room.
Jack being a vet!
Z posing on a rock at the park.
Our VERY full van of children! Yes we had a lovely outing with 5 children all 5 or under!
We had a yummy dinner and Fazolis. The kids had fun doing art projects while Cami and I dealt with fussy babies!
Z trying to eat a cookie!

It was a fun day and so great to just get out and see some different sights. Plus the kids got along great, had fun, even though we did a lot of driving, and Cami and I had some great chats! Thanks to the Lukes for a fun day!
(P.S. I don't know I didn't get any pictures of me and one of my best friends, Cami, together!)

3 comments:

The Lukes said...

Hooray! It was great to have you come and visit. We all ready miss you and can't wait for the next trip. We are going to go to the temple on Saturday if you want to come down and go with us.

I didn't realize that you had taken so many pictures! At least someone takes pictures of my kids so that they can look back at the fun memories! :) Love you!

NAT said...

Looks like you had a fun time. It's always good to get out and spend time with friends. Especially if that means getting out of Laramie. And that's coming from someone who considers themselves a Wyomingite. :)

amyorr said...

All I have to say is..... unbelievable! I live in Denver, remember? I could of met you at the temple (25 minutes away) or the museum (20 minutes away)!!!!! You had better come visit me next time. Oh, and I'm glad you had fun!