Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's was simple but nice this year. The most important thing - I got to spend time with the boys I love! Here are some of our activities:

Jack showing off his Valentine artwork and the countdown chain we made for Valentine's Day. On each link in the chain we wrote down reasons why we love each member of our family!
Jack and I made some Valentine's heart sugar cookies!
Here is Jack putting together a Valentine's bear that my mom sent him in a package. He was making it for his daddy! (Ha! Notice Z in the background trying to get into the garbage!)
The beautiful long stem roses that Dustin brought me home. He also gave me a very sweet card!
Dustin and Jack after they completed the Valentine's puzzle my mom sent in her package! (Dustin was amazing with how sweet and patient he was with Jack while they put this 10o piece puzzle together!)
Jack excited about the game he got in the package he received from his Grandma and Grandpa Enslinger!

On the Saturday after Valentine's Dustin finally had a Saturday off so we took a nice family trip to Costco (2 hours away) then that night our wonderful friends, The Lukes, watched our boys so Dustin and I could go to dinner at The Olive Garden! It was a nice little date and time alone! :)

1 comment:

NAT said...

Happy belated Valentines Day! That V-Day countdown chain is so cute and such a great idea! Love the roses and the kids faces. The nearest Costco is 2 hours away? Where?!