Friday, August 19, 2011

Seaworld!

Tuesday:   On Tuesday some of the family (Mom, Dad, Clint, Alex and kids, Holly and kids, Lisa, Lily, and our little fam) headed to San Diego to go to Seaworld.  It was awesome!  They have a lot of fun stuff there: shows, rides, a big kid play area, etc.

We first saw a funny little sea lion show.  Those little characters can do tricks and act.  Pretty fun!  

  Then of course you can't go to Seaworld without seeing the Shamu show!  It was called "One Ocean" and it didn't disappoint!  It was pretty amazing, and my favorite part was watching others and my own family get splashed when the whales jumped! :)    

We also went to a dolphin show.  It was called "Blue Horizons" and it was also awesome.  It was a theatrical presentation with the dolphins, a story, villains, cool costumes, etc!  Here we are before the show began!  
Raegan and Z have major oreo faces in one of those pics.  And I love the picture of my sisters and me! (Like this one of me and Lisa with our babies staring so intently at the show!)
"Blue Horizons" 
 

Our family enjoying Seaworld!  (If you look closely in the family picture, you can see my eye beginning to look a little rough....it continued to get worse...).
 Stopping to pose for some pictures.  1)  Jack with his cousins, Brock and Lily 2)  Holly with her 5 kiddos! 3) Lisa and Z 4) Cousins! 5)  Lisa and Lily
Jack was in heaven at a place like this!  Rides, cool stuff, and his fun cousins to play with!  
Climbing fences and showing muscles!  

 Seeing the sharks and turtles!  (Love that pic of Lisa!)
Seaworld also had something there this time that I don't remember from my childhood visit.  They have a huge Sesame Street themed kid's play area with little rides.  There are also adult rides that were super fun like "Shipwreck Rapids" and "Journey to Atlantis."Here is Jack, Braden, and Dustin on one of the kid rides.  (I think it was Zoe's Tea Cups or something!) 
 
Here I am in line with my Dad, Carly, and Lu before we went on the "Wild Arctic Ride."  It was like a simulation of a helicopter ride over the arctic. 
 

We had a great time at Seaworld!  Next up to blog about: Wednesday - another fun-filled day at Disneyland!  



No comments: