Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More Utah Fun!

Our good times in Logan continued with a fun trip to the Logan Aquatic Center!  My boys LOVE to swim.  They had lots of fun, and even though Grandma and Aunt Lisa were worn out, my boys wanted to stay!  
 The little fishies!  Check out Z diving into the water! He was crazy!  
Me and the boys enjoying the pool!  
And isn't this a great picture of Jack and Lily, just chilling and taking in the scene during a break at the pool! :)
 We went for another walk on the Logan River Trail by the golf course.  It was crazy to see how high the water had been with the flooding just a couple weeks before!  I love this walk!  I also got to run a 5k  on this trail on the 24th.  It was super fun!    
 Here is Lisa and me being dorks doing some planks!  I don't think this is real "planking" but we were definitely holding a plank position! :)  
 One perk of staying in Logan is access to some of my favorite eating places, all of which I got to enjoy while I was home: Costa Vida, Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse, and of course Chick-fil-A! :)  
There is a park just up the road from Grandma and Grandpa's that is always fun to go to! 
Just some random pics of my boys being dorks at breakfast time.  In the one picture Jack had stuck dinosaurs in his crocs and was showing me.  
  And, oh yes, still more to come!  

No comments: