Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My 10 year Logan High School Reunion

I can barely believe it, but this summer was 10 years since I graduated from high school.  I can't believe I am that old!  So while I was in Utah I was able to attend my 10 year high school reunion.  My sweet husband drove out to Utah alone just for the weekend to be with me!  I was so thankful to have him there and it was good to see him in the middle of our long trip away from him!  

I was kind of bummed/annoyed that so few people came to the reunion.  There was probably only 10% of my class that came.  Many of my friends that live in Logan or close by somewhere in Utah didn't come.  Seriously, how often do we have a class reunion!? But it was SO great to see so many people.  There were people I haven't seen in years.  It was fun to see people and chat.   
This picture is from the day portion.  With kiddos demanding attention it was kind of hard to visit, but it was great to chat with some old friends.  This is me and my friends Brooke and Carolyn!

 These were the friends at my table that we sat with for dinner :  Amber and Ann
  Me and Smalls (Angie)
 Some of my good friends there: Chalice, Jason, and Kara
 It was pretty fun to see how many kids people had, what jobs they had, who they married, and what they look like now!   
Here I am with my sweetie after the reunion!  
I was glad I attended.  It was great to see the people that I did!  Hopefully more people can show up to the next one!  

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Diggin' the new layout. P.s. You couldn't PAY me to go to my high school reunions. Is that weird I am just not attached to that experience?? I think you recall, I didn't even attend graduation. Maybe I am a lame non-nostalgic person ???