Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Yes...still Utah trip highlights! :)

I am almost done documenting the 3 weeks we spent in Utah this summer!  (Then maybe I can get caught up on Fall here on the ol' blog!)  I am glad that I am taking the time to put everything down though, because our time with our families is so precious. 

I had so much fun taking the boys to do different things. We went to fun parks and one day I took them mini golfing. Jack absolutely loved it and still talks about it to this day and wants to go again!  I love how his tongue is out when he swings! :)    
Here are just few random pics.  Popsicles outside, enjoying the lawn chairs, and my beautiful mom and me!  
 The boys couldn't get enough of their daddy in the short time he was there with us.  We played outside, swung on the swings, went mini golfing again, and snuggled lots!
Here are some attempts to get pictures of the cute kids in their church clothes after church. Of course we couldn't get one with them all looking! :)  
 And here are some fun pictures of us after church.  I especially like the one of crazy Lisa and Pace with me! :)
We were also able to be there to celebrate my Dad's birthday with him!  
 I was able to go and do a temple session with my beautiful mom!
I also got to go see one of my best friends from Bozeman who now lives in Draper!  It was so great to see Missy!  It is amazing how we can get together after not seeing each other and just talk and talk and we are still so close!  
 And Abe and Jack played together like old times!  They had a grand old time together!  I sure wish we could be neighbors!

Only one more post to come - Hogle Zoo!  

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Three weeks and no Mindy ... tsk, tsk, tsk.

BLOGER IMAM WAHYU said...

i'am like these are picture