Monday, March 3, 2008

Jack's Sick!

So we will post more cute, fun pictures of Jack later...but this is up to the date news. These photos were taken TODAY! Dustin has been sick and without a voice for a few days. Jack also has been having a runny nose. Well today while he was eating, he started coughing which led to him throwing up (a lot, but more about that later...) which was then followed by a sneeze. This picture shows what he looked like as a result of all of that! There was even milk coming out of his nose! Poor little guy! I know this is a gross post, but just wanted to show how my poor little guy is with his little sickness!



Not only did Jack throw up all over himself and on my leg, but he also threw up all over our bed! (There was a lot of it! Far more than the 3 ounces he had eaten before the occurence!) It is a sad day!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

YOU SO DID NOT JUST TAKE A PHOTO OF REGURGITATION AND POST IT ON YOUR BLOG!!!!!!! Oh wait, you did. And this is absolutely why I love you!!!! :) Hope the Enslingers are feeling better soon! P.s. I am sick too. No throw up though, and even if there was, I wouldn't be a)taking photos of it nor b) showing you the photos!! :) :)

Tora Family said...

oh, goodness...your blog sounds so familiar...oh wait, our little guy has been doing the same thing...MUCUS,MUCUS,MUCUS...coming out everywhere. Be prepared for the coughing throw-up thing to continue. Our entire household has been sick for the past 4 days...and no signs of it clearing up yet.

The Lukes said...

If everyone is sick it can't have been US that gave it to Jack, right? I'M SORRY! I sincerely hope that we didn't get him sick. You're hilarious putting barf photos on your blog. Eww!

NAT said...

Poor little Jack. :( He looks so sad. I'm sorry that he's sick and I hope he gets feeling better.

P.S. I'll admit, that with my queasy pregnancy stomach, I couldn't look at the running nose picture for very long. :)

Ali said...

I'm so sorry he is sick. My little boy is only 3 1/2 weeks old and he's had a cold more than half of his life. (Which isn't that long). He isn't throwing up or anything, but I sure feel for you. It's hard to take care of a sick kid.