Friday, March 7, 2008

Random pics of Jack

So we are heading back down to Utah again....Dustin's team didn't end the season too well so it turns out they play the first round of conference play against Weber State in Ogden. So I figured once again we would head on down as well and make a little longer trip out of it this time. Next week is Spring Break for us as well so we will stay down til probably Wednesday. Then next Saturday Grandma Enslinger is coming out to visit for a week for her Spring Break! We have lots of fun with family planned for the next couple of weeks! Depending on how his team does, Dustin will either be staying there with us after the game or heading off to Portland for round 2. So anyway since I will be at home for a few days, I figured I should leave my blog page with some cute pictures of Jack rather than his sick pictures. So here are some random pictures of Jack showing off some more skills and other quirky behaviors that he has! Enjoy!

Here is Jack giving us a smile/giggle! So stinkin cute!!


Here is Jack doing the most darling sleeping pose ever! Notice the hands behind the head and the crossed legs. He literally always sleeps with his hands like that. It cracks Dustin and me up every single night!


This is Jack sitting up...sort of.....We are working with him on sitting up and this is close to the best he can do so far!


This is Jack holding his own bottle. He really likes to do it! I think my mom thought I was a bad mother because I didn't cuddle my son while he ate, but then she tried and realized he wasn't a fan.....He likes to hold his own and he is dang good at it too!


This is Jack looking oh so cute and stylish in a sweet beanie one of my friends up here made for him!


Here is another lovely sleeping pose with his bum pushed up in the air! So cute!


Jack loves to stand and has some seriously strong little legs for how young he is. (Maybe it is because his daddy works with him on things everyday!)


I just randomly put one of my headbands on him one day, but I thought it looked so cute because he looked like a king with a crown on or maybe a shepherd....I probably should stop doing such random things with my son....

5 comments:

NAT said...

He's such a cutie! He IS one strong little boy for how young he is.

Ali said...

He is so cute. I love the picture of him sleeping with his arms up and legs crossed.

Mindy said...

Love, love, love the pictures! One of my favorites is the one in the beanie! The one where he is all posed while sleeping, looks like he is wearing a pink shirt!! Haha! :) Love you! (Random letters to type today: hoggzljt).

Ashley and Cody said...

Jack is such a cutie and I'm glad I get to see updated pictures of him all the time. I am jealous you get to go home so much. Have a fun trip and tell everyone hello.

chelseyandmatt said...

Soo..I just started making my self a blog. Still not quite how sure to use it, but I wanted to be able to get on and see everyones cute pictureS! I love Jack...he is seriously the cutest thing ever. And the more I see him, the more he looks like his daddy!!! Soo fun though!