Monday, March 24, 2008

A ski day!!

While we were in Logan, Dustin and I got to go skiing for a half day up at good old Beaver Mountain. My amazingly sweet and kind sister Lisa said she would love to watcch Jack so that we could go! She had fun with Jack (got a small taste of what it is like to me a mommy) and Dustin and I had a good time up on the slopes. It was a beautiful, sunny day and it was not busy at all. I am proud to say that I did not fall once, and I have not been skiing in probably two years! My dear husband though had some prettty sweet, big bruises to prove that he couldn't say the same! :) We got nice sunburned faces and were a little sore the next day, but all in all it was a fun little day with each other - our first afternoon really away from Jack! Here's some pictures from our day!



1 comment:

NAT said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys were safe.