Friday, May 23, 2008

Talking Jack!

Jack is quite the chatterbox lately. His favorite sounds to make are roaring sounds, "ma-ma-ma" (yeah, I wish he actually was referring to me, but tis not so even though I would like to think so), high pitched screaming, and incoherent low ramblings to himself as you will see in the second video. He also absolutely loves to spit, kick his legs really hard, and he is fascinated by his feet and toes lately as he rubs them together and has even started sticking his toes in his mouth as you can see in the first video. So here is Jack doing a lot of talking....Sorry the second picture is kind of bad, but I shot it over the edge of the couch, so he couldn't see me, because I snuck up on him and Daddy in the morning. Jack was obviously telling Daddy a really long and detailed story! :) (The story reaches its climax around 40 seconds based on Jack's excellent story telling abilities!) Jack was also fascinated by Daddy's T-shirt through the whole thing too!



5 comments:

Amber said...

Heather-
I am glad that you found my blog. I think that bloging is such a fun way to stay connected and re-connect. You have such a cute little fam. Jack is adorable and looks like a lot of fun! I'm excited to stay in touch.
- Amber

NAT said...

I love the age that Jack is at. They're so cute and their little jabbering is so much fun to listen to. He's a cutie.

Mindy said...

Haha! So cute! P.s. I go away to New Mexico for a couple of days and you updated your blog 324897239487 times! I feel so far behind when before I left I was sooo on top of it! Poo juice. P.s. I will definitely consider writing about why I like to run! :)

Fabulous Fillmores said...

Heather, it was so fun to hear from you. Your little Jack is soo adorable! I am excited to have a boy. Have a great day! Oh, this is Chalice :)

Natalie said...

Heather he is way cute! What a fun age :)