Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What has Jack been up to?

Jack and I left poor Dustin alone for 10 days and we are in Logan visiting. Poor Dustin!:( We are missing Daddio but having a good time in Logan with family and friends. Saturday night we went to a wedding reception of one of my best friends/ex-boyfriends from high school. And I was able to see lots of friends from the good old days! It was fun to see them and catch up a bit! I am hoping to spend time with a few more friends this week. Here is a pic of some of my friends that we saw there:



I made this slide show of Jack before we left and thought I would finally put it on to show everyone what Jack has been up to. When I get home I will have to post some other funny videos and pictures of Jack getting into some trouble already. Oh boy am I gonna have my hands full in the future with this busy, curious little guy! So here are a bunch of fun pics of Jack showing what he has been doing lately. (Grandma E. if you want any copies of these, since they are in a slideshow, let me know and I will email them to you!) Enjoy! We sure do enjoy our little Jack-Jack! :)

6 comments:

chelseyandmatt said...

wait....who is that friend getting married??? And why are we not visiting when your in Logan?! I know, you probably have a million other things to be doing there!

Kristin Wilkerson said...

Cute picture Heather! I am excited for you to come over today. It's crazy seeing all those people from highschool! Ben looks very different. I always see his dad when my kids are sick! See you soon!

Cali said...

Wow, What a fun friend reunion! I can't believe so many people from high school eneded up together.. how fun. I bet it was a blast to see everyone! Your little Jack is getting so big!

Ann said...

It's so fun to see so many familiar faces. Looks like a fun day. Glad you enjoyed the trip to Logan.

Mindy said...

I am so sad I didn't get to see you. :( I got back later than I thought (who knew Chance's birthday festivities would last three days!?). BUT: I love you! And I miss you! And Jack is gorgeous! THE END. :)

Anna said...

so cute Jack! I like your age counter...it's a fast way of knowing how old little Jack is. Not so little any more, huh?!
p.s. I tagged you. ha ha check out my blog.