Monday, June 16, 2008

3 Year Anniversary!

On Wednesday, June 11th Dustin and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! I can't believe it has already been that long! It has flown by, and it has been absolutely wonderful! There is no one else in the world I would rather spend my time with and no one else I want to take each new step of life with! He is the most amazing man, husband, and father (more on that later!) I am so lucky to be married to Dustin! He treats me so well, and we have so much fun together! I love our relationship, our life together, and the little family we have become! Plus he gave me the most amazing gift of Jack this year! :)

For our anniversary we (along with Jack) went and had dinner at a fancy little restaurant downtown. (Thanks to a nice gift card given to us by the doctors Dustin works with.) The food was delicious. I even attempted cracking open crab for the first time by myself. Dustin got a kick out of my rookie mistakes at that. I could just picture me flinging the crab leg across the restaurant and beaning some old lady in the head, just like a scene out of a movie! :) Jack was the only baby in the place but he was so good and smiled at everyone around. He especially made one lady's night and she was sad when her "boyfriend" (as she called Jack) was leaving! It was a fun little night! I enjoyed spending the evening with my two boys! They are my everything and I love them both beyond words! Thanks Dustin for 3 wonderful years and I am looking forward to many more years and forever with you! Here we are on our anniversary:


2 comments:

Kristin Wilkerson said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! Seems crazy it's already been three years. I need an update on "you know what" young lady. I'll expect an email by tomorrow :)

NAT said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so happy for you guys and I'm so glad that Dustin treats you so well. You have a beautiful family.