Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby Gillian Elaine

I am super behind in updating my blog. We have had a lot going on since I last updated, but before I actually get totally updated there are 4 events that I need to acknowledge and talk about! The first one is that on June 10th, exactly 7 months since Jack was born, Dustin's only sister Melissa gave birth to a baby girl named Gillian Elaine! She only weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces (4 pounds and 4 ounces less than Jack weighed!) She is a cutie, so small, and we cannot wait to meet her in person in a few weeks when we head out to Kansas. I cannot wait to actually hold this tiny little baby since my guy was 2 month size when he came out! :) Anyway, we are way excited for Jack to have a new cousin and excited to have a new baby in the family! Congratulations Melissa and Shawn! Here is baby Gillian:



No comments: