Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I definitely cannot let Father's Day pass without saying a few things about the amazing father's in my life! Dustin is an amazing father! I loved him before, but seeing him as a daddy has made my love grow for him even more! He has been so helpful to me and so involved since Jack has been born. He absolutely loves spending time with Jack! He is such a fun, sweet, loving, daddy! Jack is very lucky to have him for a father. I am so excited to watch their relationship continue to grow over the years. Dustin truly is so caring and fun with Jack. I love seeing Jack's eyes light up and a smile cross his face every time he sees his Daddy! It is so fun to see how much they love each other ( and how much they look alike!) Dustin, thank you for being such an amazing father to Jack! Our kids will always be lucky to have such an awesome, fun, and loving Father! Happy Father's Day!


Jack is excited to wear his shirt that says, "Daddy is my hero" for his daddy for Father's Day!



Here is a slide show for Dustin in honor of his first Father's Day!



My father is an amazing man! He is such an example of hard work. He has always taken his role of provider very seriously and has done a wonderful job! He and my mom were always my biggest support and my biggest fans through sports and school. The most amazing memories with my father came when I saw tears in his eyes at moments in my life when he told me he was so proud of me and dancing with him at my wedding, crying in each other's arms. My dad can always make me laugh, even if it is at his expense sometimes! We know that his family truly means everything to him! He is sensitive, loving, caring, supportive, and fun! Jack loves him and his face lights up when he sees him! He loves to snuggle with his grandkids, and Jack loves to snuggle in his chair right back! Happy Father's Day, Dad! I love you tons! Thanks for all you have done and do for me still! You are such an amazing Dad!





My father-in-law, Lynn, is such a self-less, loving, hard working, funny, easy-going guy! He has made me feel comfortable and welcome in the Enslinger family from my very first visit. He is fun to joke around with, but also has a very sweet, sensitive side! He truly shows such great love for his family! He is amazingly talented with wood - he has made our dressers and headboards in our room, Jack's dresser/changing table and crib, and also a beautiful, black decorative table for our home. He is amazing and I feel very lucky to have his beautiful work in our home. He is always so willing to help us in any way he can! Jack loves having such a fun Grandpa! He has not seen Jack since Christmas and it has been hard for him and us! We can't wait to see him in a few weeks! We love you, Lynn! Thanks for everything and Happy Father's Day!




Dustin and I also have 3 amazing grandfathers as well. They truly are amazing, exemplary men! We love them dearly!

Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful fathers in our lives!!

1 comment:

NAT said...

What a neat tribute to the special men in your life. I love Jack's smile. He's such a cutie.