Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So I am finally posting a little bit about our last trip to Utah before we leave again for our Family Reunion in Utah and our trip to Kansas. (Because I will have lots more to update when I get back.) Jack and I enjoyed our time but missed Daddy lots! We went to the wedding, hung out with Lisa and her new puppy Gordo. We helped her move into the new little house she is renting, we spent time with my mom and dad, went to dinner with my mom at the OG (delicious), did Weight Watchers while home and lost like 7 lbs, had our adventure at Willow Park Zoo that was already discussed, and then went to my Grandma and Grandpa Hansen's 60th wedding anniversary. This was really neat and fun. There was a video about them and their posterity with lots of fun pictures. They were so cute and happty! They really are amazing. It was a great trip. Here is a little slide show with some of the other high lights that I haven't blogged about yet!



Oh! And we decided Jack needed a puppy to grow up with as well! So meet the newest member of the Enslinger family: Chewie (Chewbocca) Enslinger, 4 lbs 3 ounces. He is a pomeranian-shitzu mix! Our little fur ball is super cute and pretty fun! Who would have thought Dustin and I would ever become dog owners! :) Yay!


5 comments:

Mindy said...

I was actually on my way to your blog to curse you for not updating. :) Chewie is fabulously cute! Annnnd ... I'm tired. The end. :)

NAT said...

I've heard that Weight Watchers really does work. Seven pounds is awesome...but, did you really have any to lose? I didn't think so.

Chewie is so stinkin' cute. What a great new addition to the family.

Ashley and Cody said...

I love all of your pictures and congrats on your new dog. Jack is getting so big and hopefully I can see him at Christmas!! I love your post about Lisa. You two are so cute.

Unknown said...

Hey this is Crystal Carpenter. How in the heck are you? Your little boy is so dang cute. It looks like you are doing great and having a good time! I'm glad I just discovered blogging because now I can check out pics of all our old teammates cute kids!

Natalie said...

How fun that you have a new puppy! He's a cute one! I bet Jack loves him! Have a fun trip :)