Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hansen Family Christmas Party!

On December 20th, Jack and I drove down to Utah. When we got to my parent's house, we were there long enough to unload, change clothes, and then we were back in the car with my dad for an almost 2 hour drive in a snow storm, a drive that usually takes 50 minutes, down to Roy for the Hansen Family Christmas Party! My parents were in charge of it this year, and my mom made it a super fun Mexican Fiesta. We ate tacos, broke pinatas, and Santa came! It was really fun! I haven't been able to go to any of the family Christmas parties for a couple of years so it was nice to be there.
Jack got to try taking a swing at a pinata for the first time! Too bad the bat was bigger than he was! :)

Jack had a grand old time sitting on the floor with all of his cousins and second cousins, checking out Santa from a safe distance away! :)

Once again, when Jack's bum touched Santa's lap, he tried to escape. He warmed up a little and we actually kind of got a cute picture of him and Jolly Old Saint Nick! :)

Here is Jack and I posing after Jack got his treat bag from Santa. Do we both look a little tired after our day of traveling?

Here is an awesome picture: Jack with his great Grandma and Grandpa Hansen and his great aunt Pauline at the party. (And yes he is trying to eat Grandma's cane!)

No comments: